Spring is here

4/14/2013

 Hello everybody! Today I'm writing from France, from the sunny Côte d'Azur ! I'm back in France since yesterday and I already have a sunburn .. Oh well ! 

As you can see from the pictures, it is super sunny here, with temperatures around or more than 20°, which make me super happy. I havn't been enjoying the sun like that since few months now, so I thought my sis' and I would take some pictures! 

I've been to a place call "Mont-Boron", which offers an amazing view on "VilleFranche". I love going there, the light is amazing and so are the colours ! 

I'm gonna do a quick "outfit of the day" at the same time, as I really like what I'm wearing today! 
 Maybe a bit windy ? Yes I think so ! 
 Okay ! 
So I'm wearing a white floral tee-shirt coming from NewLook which was super cheap, and I really love the peplum cut of it, I think it is flattering for my type of figure. 
Then, I'm wearing the TopShop disco pants, which I really love, they are like thick leggings and shine when the sun hits them! 
I wear some white converses, which I think goes well with the top and were also practical to walk on rocks!!
As usual I have my rose-gold Michael Kors on, some gold earings and my fake Topshop bag. 
Simple, but I like it a lot ! 
I hope you guys enjoyed this quick article and those pictures, I think they are very Spring like and I can't wait to do more during those two weeks ! 

Thanks for reading ! Liz. 

You Might Also Like

1 commentaires

  1. Salut toi! J'ai découvert ta chaîne sur youtube (oui, il y a des mecs qui s'intéressent à la mode féminine ;)) et de lien en lien je suis arrivé sur ton blog. Tout d'abord je voulais dire que je trouvais la tenue montrée dans ce "post" très jolie, surtout les disco pants, qui sont tout simplement sublimes! Les reflets brillants de la matière viennent agréablement caresser les yeux :) Et puis deuxièmement, moi aussi j'ai vécu presque deux ans dans le Kent, au sud de Londres et suis de retour au pays depuis mars. Donc je peux tout à fait m'identifier à toi, ce que tu as véu. Seulement moi comme je suis de Belgique, c'était assez facile de retourner en Belgique de temps en temps, donc je retournais régulièrement voir ma famille pour le week-end. Même si l'expérience est finie pour nous deux, je crois qu'on peut être très fiers et contents d'avoir pu réaliser ce rêve de vivre à l'étranger, et en plus dans une grande ville comme Londres! Bon nombre de personnes peuvent avoir ce genre de rêve, mais finalement ne le concrétisent jamais! Bonne continuation dans ton blog et bonne chance pour tes études en France!

    RépondreSupprimer

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe