OPI in Tomorrow Never Dies # Beauty Article 4

1/25/2013

old pictures and daily mix 011

Hey everyone ! I hope you are all having a nice evening. Today, I'm going to talk about one of my fav' nail polishes: O.P.I in Tomorrow Never Dies. It was launched within their James Bond collection, and to be honest, it kind of makes me feel like I'm a James Bond Girl myself (not.) It is my second product from this collection, and I adore it ! (I will write another post soon about the second one)

As you can see, the color is a deep purple, with some light silver reflects on it. It has a sort of metallic finish, which at first I wasn't sure about, but once on the nails, it is sick ! (Thanks sis'!!)

I find it gives a modern and sophisticated look at the same time. Indeed, it is a dark color so it is really chic, but also different and interesting. You have to try it to see what I'm talking about !

old pictures and daily mix 013

As any O.P.I polishes, the lasting power is really good. Mine lasted 3 days without moving, it is a real pleasure! The application is easy and it dries quiet rapidly.

As you can tell, the bottle is big, so I hope it won't dry after few months .. Fingers crossed.

old pictures and daily mix 014



You can here see the result on the nails, how pretty right ?? I'm in love. (Follow me on Instagram? elisamacg)



miam 001



Girls, try at least once in your life an O.P.I product, you won't regret it. It is pigmented, it lasts, it is pretty .. Well, it is perfect.

I'll speak to you very soon, I'm now going to do nothing and enjoy the fact I don't have to write any essays. Cheers!

Love, Liz xx

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe