Topshop Glow in Polished # Beauty Article 12

3/07/2013

g1

Hey everyone ! I hope you are all well. Today I'm going to write about a product I've discovered a week ago. It is a creme highlighter from Topshop called Glow in the shade "Polished".

I've heard about this on the YouTube channel of a French girl (click here) and I was immediately attracted by this little thing. First, the packaging is super cute with the small stars all around the lid, and it doesn't take space at all, which is good as I don't have much storage in my student room.

g3


As you can see, it is more of a pearly white highlight, which I think is super pretty for the season. It is super easy to apply, you just have to grab a pea size of it on your ring finger, dab it gently on the top of your cheek bones and you are good to go ! The texture allows it to blend really nicely with the skin, giving a more than natural effect.

When the natural light will hit your face, you will remark a nice glow and I can assure you, it can be a real plus during the dull winter! I personally think creme products like that are easier than powdery ones, because it blends well with other products like creme blushers. Also, it is more moisturizing and doesn't dry out the skin at all !

g2


It would just highly recommend this, I think it will last quiet a long time, plus the price is good, 9£ from Topshop ! You can also purchase a more rosy colour, which I think would be soooo beautiful during summer on a tan skin.

Have you tried this product already ? I will speak to you soon, Liz x

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe